respects the privacy of every individual who visits our websites.
This privacy statement provide notice of
our information collection practices and of the ways in which your
information may be used.
• We will be responsible for all personal data collected.
All personal data collected will be used and processed fairly and
lawfully while in our possession or custody. We ensure all our customers
that we would be accountable for our organisation's compliance to
• Personal data collected, will not be used for a new purpose
unless we obtain consent from our customers. We are the sole owner
of the personally identifiable information collected on this site.
We collect personally identifiable information for the sole purpose
of registering a user for our web site
• We do not collect sensitive information from our customers.
We assure all customers that all personal information collected
would be used or disclosed only for the purposes for which it was
• Only the necessary personal data is collected from customers’
for business purposes. Both the amount and the type of data collected
shall be limited to that which is necessary to fulfill the purposes
Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention
• We will not disclose, share, transfer, sell or rent personally
identifiable information to any 3rd party. We do not send unsolicited
marketing email to our customers. Customers will occasionally receive
email on special promotions we hold. Out of respect for the privacy
of our users, users may opt-out of receiving these communications
by replying to unsubscribe in the subject line in the email.
• We do not keep personal data for longer
than is necessary for those purposes for which they are collected.
• We have developed guidelines and implemented
procedures to govern the destruction of personal data that are no
longer required to fulfill the identified purposes.
• We do not use "cookies", “web-bugs”
or any other tracking technologies to collect information from users
of our web site.
• We would not display or make publicly
available, whether through online directories, customer lists or
otherwise, the personally identifiable information collected.
• We ensure our customers that all personal information collected
is accurate and kept up to date. We do not maintain duplicate copies
of personal information in different systems.
• We ensure our customers that appropriate security safeguards
are in place to protect personal data against unauthorised access,
misuse, disclosure, copying, use, alteration, accidental loss or
theft, destruction or damage.
• Only authorised personals have access
to our systems. Consultants, contractors or other temporary employees
do not have access to the data.
on the web site and the policy is set out in the same language medium
as the web site. We encourage all our customers to read our Privacy
Policy to understand the our objective of collection their personal
• This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware
that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other
by this website.
With the understanding that Internet technologies
are still evolving and that Internet business methods are continuing
to evolve to meet the needs and opportunities of the changing technologies,
this policy may change from time to time, so please check back periodically
to review this information.